Multiple Contract Specialist Positions
HyLoSo International is currently seeking a several Remote Junior to Senior Federal Contract Specialist to provide Junior to senior (and Supervisor) level Federal Contracting Support Services to the Forestry Service.
- Provides advanced support and assistance in all areas of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) based Federal procurement such as: preparing or reviewing pre-procurement packages, participating in developing and managing acquisition plans, preparing/researching support documentation, making quality recommendations to the Contracting officer, handling and resolving problems, validating data, and otherwise completing actions needed to successfully advertise, solicit, construct, award, administer and or/or closeout Government contracts or task/delivery orders.
- Performs strategic planning on acquisition approaches, especially for complex and first time procurements.
- Participates in the structuring of RFPs for complex and technology procurements.
- ·Develops RFP and contract documentation for major procurements, develops contract line-item structures, reduces technical requirements into logical frameworks and unambiguous specifications and statements of work,
- Leads development of evaluation criteria and evaluation schemes, and crafts project unique contract clauses.
- Develops the requisite planning and justification documentation for approval of major procurements and supports and defends the procurement to approval authorities.
- Executes acquisitions within prescribed procurement acquisition lead times (PALT) unless times extended by Contracting Officer.
- Minimum, Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- 1 to 8 + years of proven subject area expertise related to acquisition policies and regulations to include the FAR. Specialist experience in the National Environmental Policy Act and National Forest Management Act (NEPA/NFMA) regulatory processes highly desired.
- Experience in automated systems and software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, and teleconference applications
- Excellent writing and communications abilities with customers (internal and external) in acquisitions.
- Must have diversity in operational contracting of services, supplies, construction and architect and engineering.
- Requires expert skills and abilities necessary to work in a team environment and communication skills to support project operations resulting in high quality work along with expert level knowledge of business and industry practices, sources of supply, cost factors, and requirements characteristics is paramount.
- Experience in contract writing program (PRISM, Integrated Acquisition System) is strongly desired.
As a veteran-owned business, we are dedicated to investing in the future of veteran’s through our “Hire Vets First” policy which gives preference to U.S. military veterans and their families.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year (Negotiable)
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Federal Acquisition: 1 to 10 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Note: Multiple Positions
APPLY by sending your Resume to email@example.com
** HyLoSo International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age