Software Research and Development
Modern software development practices strive to automate the development lifecycle to create frequent and iterative delivery cycles. HyLoSo International adopts these practices and works with customers in using these practices to be more involved in shaping the end state of their product. At HyLoSo International, we have the breadth and depth to provide the necessary services and tools for development, automation and standardization of customer solutions.
Containerization is the next level of virtualization that involves encapsulating applications in a container below the Operating System Level. Our software deployment approach prescribes containers where applicable, leveraging their portability and flexibility to deploy application microservices at scale.
User Interface (UI)/ User Experience (UX) Design
Designing a successful product is designing for a successful user experience of that product. HyLoSo International has demonstrated expertise and a rigorous adherence to UX design principles in product development across both desktop and mobile ecosystems. From initial scoping of customer product requirements through to successful deployment, UX and UI design is present at every stage merging stakeholder mission and software development to maximize product adoption:
- User research and workflow analysis
- Wireframe and sitemaps through pre-development
- Product piloting strategies
- Branding and color schemes
Front End Development
The ability to transform customer’s business requirements into sleek and user-friendly interfaces utilizing modern technologies such as React and Vue.js. E-infosol provides tailored solutions in order to satisfy end users and provide front solutions that facilitate data consistency, workflow safeguards, and ease of use. Developers utilize industry standard best practices and modern frameworks, and have experience updating existing applications, developing brand use applications, and hybrid solutions based on customer’s needs.
The use of containers provides a portable, flexible, and predictable way of packaging, distributing, modifying, testing, and running applications. Containers speed up software development and deployment, critical components of any continuous integration/continuous deployment pipeline. At HyLoSo International we use container technologies such as Docker and use container management and orchestration software such as Kubernetes and Swarm to build a container life cycle ecosystem that meets customer scalability requirements.
We have industry leading experience incorporating security into your continuously integrate/continuously deploy pipelines. Security as part of your software/infrastructure pipeline can help you with:
- Maintaining code base integrity
- Discover software flaws before testing even occurs
- Automated security testing of your application
- Maintain a secure cloud posture through automated cloud auditing
- Automatically discover, notify, and react to infrastructure vulnerabilities
By adopting the agile software engineering practice of DevOps, companies can work towards improving software delivery cadence, flexibility and automation. DevOps promotes increased visibility in the software development life cycle, enabling stakeholders to be more involved in shaping the end state of a product. Companies and organizations who adopt DevOps strategies are empowered to rapidly innovate and deliver solutions that solve their customers’ needs and drive business results in today’s competitive world. At HyLoSo International we can provide you with solutions to:
- Provision one or thousands of server instances and scale capacity up or down within minutes automatically and easily configure these resources at scale to meet changing workload demands.
- Quickly and cost-effectively deploy multiple environments for development, test and production using declarative templates or code and orchestrate automated software release pipelines across environments.
- Employ a variety of tools and services that follow DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code, micro-services, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and monitoring & logging.
- Implement platform-management services enabling the standardization of configuration between development, testing and production environments
// Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7