International Business Development Executive Assistant
HYLOSO is evaluating a possible business relationship involving Contracting and/or Teaming with HYLOSO for Nearshoring, Import/Export, and related Business Development Activities in The Republic of Honduras, (the “Project”)
HYLOSO is recruiting an intern to be a full-time or part-time International Business Development Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the CEO & President. This position will report to the CEO & President. After the internship period of 3 to 6 months the role will convert to a paid full-time position as early as January 2023 and no later than March 2023.
This position is fully remote and can be done from any location with reliable internet service. The start date for this position is October 2022 or sooner. This position is open to nationals of any country. For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your salary range for consideration
The position will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO & President, the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks including drafting correspondence for internal announcements and external communication, board meetings, and other documents for senior staff.
- Prepare and copy edit presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events.
- Schedule and attend meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Work with HYLOSO’s designated travel agency to support arranging travel and accommodations for executives.
- Handle documentation related to travel, such as reports, receipts, and reimbursement requests.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by executives.
Skills and Competencies:
HYLOSO is seeking applicants who have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least five years of related experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and editing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter detailing qualifications, experience, and salary requirements to email@example.com
** HyLoSo International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age