ERP Business Analyst
TITLE: ERP Business Analyst
REPORTS TO: Manager ERP Enterprise Solutions
The Business Analyst, Oracle E-Business ERP is responsible for the successful planning, execution, and delivery of Oracle E-Business ERP implementations. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing complex ERP projects, as well as a deep understanding of Oracle E-Business ERP functionality.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Defines and documents requirements in close collaboration with Business Clients, Software Engineers and Technical Support team(s).
- Writes and documents process and program specifications. Ensures proper documentation standards and procedures are maintained.
- Designs, develops and maintains data integration applications and solutions. Works with Technical Support team to minimize performance issues.
- Coordinates system testing and assists users with acceptance testing to ensure delivered product meets project requirements and system policies.
- Facilitates the design, development and maintenance of data and process models.
- Works on multiple project requests. Engages vendors of applications and systems to assist with best practice implementations and troubleshooting.
- Performs complex analysis, design, development, testing (unit, system and integration), documentation and debugging of computer software in support of web based and client server applications – Online & Batch.
- Performs modifications to and maintenance of highly complex operational programs and procedures by adhering to established SDLC and systems validation policy and procedures.
- Serves as point of contact for resolution of complex software problems.
- Designs and documents workflow and makes appropriate recommendations to improve the office’s operational effectiveness, including steps required to develop and/or modify automated systems.
Experience, Education and Training;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience developing information systems solutions using SQL, Crystal Reports, or similar reporting tools
- Experience with CGI Advantage or other enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems support
- Experience with Oracle and FBDI preferred
- Experience with interface development and support using SQL preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience developing information systems solutions using SQL, Crystal Reports, or similar reporting tools
- Experience with CGI Advantage ERP
Note: Other combinations of applicable education, training, and experience which provide the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform effectively in the position, may be considered.